I've been trying to get some form of contact from these people for a week. E-mail, Skype, Phone, you name it. I wanted to order a prom dress from them with some custom adjustments made, so I followed their steps on line, which are very detailed and easy to follow.

However, it seems that all of the "designers" are on vacation and no where near their computers. I haven't heard a single word from anyone, even though their website promises a reply within 24 hours. If my math is correct, it's been about 168 hours and they somehow can't find the time to answer an e-mail.

I'm moving on to another website that a friend of mind ordered from, so thankfully I haven't completed my transaction with YesMyBRide, because I doubt the dress would have been worth the time and money.

My advice? Buy the dress in person or from a website with plenty of positive reviews. YesMyBride seems like nothing but a scam.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Yesmybride. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Yesmybride.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Events category for more informed decision or compare Yesmybride to other companies on our site.

Comments