5.0

It is really good to see someone out there with years of experience in wedding dress designing offering their services using online selling platform as “yes MY Bride”.Earlier I thought that, they are a boutique selling wedding dresses and was not sure about, should I go with the wedding dress order or not.

But I personally contacted them, to my surprise they are a wedding dress designer company with years of history in wedding dress designing and are suppliers to well known wedding houses.This website “yesmybride.net” Is there online wedding store, so the deal works well for me, thanks “yes my bride”

Had an Experience with Yesmybride?

Comments

EFavorMart - Horrible Customer Service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EFavorMart "I placed a big order for plates on June 14th and another big order on the 17th. On June 29th I contacted them (had to be via chat) and "Christine"..." Read more National American Miss - Review in Ceremonies and Events category from Monticello, Louisiana National American Miss "I've read most of the comments here & really hope I can help someone who has also read & now doesn't want their child to compete with NAM or who..." Read more BTL Entertainment - Review in Ceremonies and Events category  from Universal City, Texas BTL Entertainment "By the way, Larry Williams with LaborFest San Antonio was blocked from Sunken Gardens. Thats why the venue was changed. For LaborFest 2016 He tried to borrow money to pay..." Read more Miss Carolines Wedding Chapel - Wedding Ceremony Service Review from Pretoria, Gauteng Miss Carolines Wedding Chapel "We got eloped to Maggie Valley at Miss Caroline's last week, and it couldn't have been more perfect. Caroline was one of the sweetest people I have ever met, she..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more Taco Bell - Horrible manager got stank attitude Taco Bell "It is 2pm to 2:30pm I was at 2840 w. College Taco Bell I ordered two 5 dollar box cravings meals. I have never ordered this before. I ordered at..." Read more Thrifty Propane - Problem with delivery driver's capabilities and Thrifty's no response attitude. Thrifty Propane "I have, for the last 2 years, had a delivery driver that either can't backup the truck properly or simply doesn't care where he puts it. The first episode was..." Read more